Friday, April 5, 2013

Why You Did NOT Get Paid With MCA Today!



Are you an MCA representative? Did you get paid today? It's not difficult to figure out why not.

Did you tell others about MCA and its benefits?
Did you call leads?
Did you do anything to get leads?
Did you contact old leads to see if they changed their mind?
Did you contact other small businesses about providing the benefits to their employees?
Did you contact car dealerships?
Did you go door to door?
Did you let your own membership lapse?
Did you post flyers?
Did you go over training?
Did you read up on the new benefits?
Did you open your mouth at all about MCA?

If you said "no" then you know why you didn't get paid today.

The Motor Club of America offers benefits second to none. I even have insurance agents on my clientele list because they see the value! Here is just a sample of what is included with an MCA Total Security Package for $19.95 per month.




2 hours a day actively selling MCA memberships and I'm going to the Bahamas in two weeks. What will you be doing?

If you read between the lines, I just gave you serious tips on how to make money with MCA. This is a legitimate business offering legitimate benefits and services.

If you're ready to get started with a leader who has an interest in your success:

1. Visit my site www.mcanorthamerica.com  and watch the presentation.
2. If you have any questions, email me at reallysucceedonline@gmail.com or call me at 573-569-9MCA    (9622).
3. Get your own coverage.
4. Get more training from me.
5. Make an extra income ($$$).

If you're ready to get started again AND you are on my team. I'm here. If you are NOT on my team and need training, then like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MCANorthAmerica. I have a team of over 275 people, I have to give my time to them. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment