Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bahamas, Here I Come!

In 19 days, thanks to being an independent representative with the Motor Club of America (MCA), I am taking my children on a cruise to the Bahamas. As a single mother who worked outside of the home for over 15 years, there was never time nor money to take a vacation. Yes, there were day trips but nothing for more than a day or two at a time. We will be gone for a total of  8 sun-filled days. This would not have been possible without my extra income from running my business as an Independent Representative for the Motor Club of America.

While away, I will not worry about breaking down, medical issues, accidents, illness, nothing! Myself and my family are covered with MCA's many benefits.  From $500 Emergency Room reimbursement, $54,000 Hospitalization Benefit, $60,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Travel Assist (Med Flight home if needed, at no additional charge and Travel Assistance Reimbursement I have absolute peace of mind on my vacation. And isn't that what getting away is about: to not worry and have some fun?

If you are living paycheck to paycheck, have a computer and an extra 10 hours a week, and are highly motivated, I encourage you to look at MCA's business opportunity. You can make extra money telling others about the peace of mind MCA provides in their benefits and services.

You can visit my website at www.mcanorthamerica.com. If you are on the run, you can visit our app at http://goo.gl/RLPli. Download it, free, and find out more about MCA's coverages and the advantages of being an Independent Representative. You can also call me at 573-569-9MCA (9622).


No comments:

Post a Comment