Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Motor Club of America (MCA) Training

If you are looking for MCA Training, you have come to the right place. In a video, I lay out 5 action steps you can take today to earn money in your MCA business. There will be no more excuses after watching this video. However, you must be a PAID member of MY team to get access to this information. I've spent a lot of time with FREE associates and all it has done is take me away from my own business. Since they have not invested in their business, they do not take it as seriously as those who see the value of the benefits and want to share them with other people.

1. If you are a PAID member of my team: contact me and I will give you the link to the video.

2. If you are NOT a PAID member of my team, get your coverage now. You already know the value. What are you waiting for?

3. If you are not on my team, go to www.mcanorthamerica.com and watch the presentation. Do not ask any questions until after you have seen the whole 15 minute video. The video explains the benefits and the payment plan for you to be paid in your MCA business. Then click on the "Get Started" button under the coverage that you want for you and your family. You can choose from Total Security, Gold or Platinum. You will be paying for 2 months upfront.

Total Security - $39.90 (2 months upfront) $19.95 each month thereafter.
Security Gold - $59.98 (2 months upfront) $29.99 each month thereafter.
Security Platinum - $79.98 (2 months upfront) $39.99 each month thereafter.

If you are a  FREE member, I have now decided to limit your training as I need to devote my time and energy to those who are truly interested in being successful in their MCA business.

Once I see you in my backoffice as a PAID member, I will send you top notch training to help you succeed in your MCA business.

See you at the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment