Sunday, April 14, 2013

6 Days!

In 6 days, I will be sailing on a beautiful cruise ship. For 4 days, my family and I will be basking in the beautiful Bahama islands.

Where will you be next week?

Slaving away at a desk at a job you don't like?

Stressing about bills?

Trying to pay for your children's glasses or dentist visits?

Worrying about those speeding tickets?

Upset that you know you need to go to a doctor/MRI/labs but can't afford any of it?

MCA can help with all of that and more!

Before I leave on April 19, contact me to learn how MCA can fix all of the above AND go to the Bahamas (or wherever you desire). It's a four step process:

1. Watch the presentation at WWW.MCANORTHAMERICA.COM.
2. Call me at 573-569-9MCA (9622)
3. Sign up to become an MCA Independent Representative
4. Make money.

Remember, contact me before April 19 so we can work on getting you paid on the 26th. The longer you wait, the more money you lose.

Note: If you are ALREADY an MCA Representative, please go to your sponsor for training.

No comments:

Post a Comment