Friday, November 23, 2012

It's My Birthday But You Get The Gift!


Four years ago today, I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Today, I am now 18 months being cancer free.
Today is also my birthday.

What does that mean for you? I am giving you the gift!

I am sure by now many of you have heard of the Motor Club of America. Before you roll your eyes and tune out, give me about 2 minutes of your time.

Why haven't you signed up with MCA? I'm sure the $40 to start your membership is not the problem. So, what is it?

It can't be you think MCA is not credible. MCA is backed by industry leaders (and no, not just projected upon leaders and gurus). They are backed by Zurich insurance and by the Oklahoma Secretary of State.

It can't be you think MCA is a scam. I understand people wanting to shout "scam!" from the rooftops, however, that's what was said about Amway, Tupperware, Mary Kay and Avon. Those companies are still in business, provide excellent products and have kept many people happy in their own home based business.

I'm sure you don't believe the benefits MCA provides are useless. Everyone can use road side assistance, $54,000 hospitalization benefits, car repair discounts, $60,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance, credit card protection, assistance with legal problems and have someone else pay the attorney's fees, discounts on prescriptions, vision and dental and so much more!

I'll tell you why you haven't signed up with MCA: you want the easy way out. Everyone has filled your head with "automatic" and "push button" systems that to post some ads and talk to some people on the phone is too much work.

And that's ok. I'm not talking to you anyway. I'm sorry to be harsh but I want to weed out the tire kickers.

 I'm talking to the ones who understand the difference between $80 today and $1000 in 2 months.

I'm talking to the ones who have 2 hours a day to dedicate to making their business grow.

If you are still reading, then I'm really talking to YOU. So, what's the gift I'm giving? If you sign up for an MCA Plan to protect your family AND also become an Associate, I will give you 100 fresh leads. How do you get your gift? Go to http://www.mcanorthamerica.com. Go to "Get Started" and pay for the plan you feel would best protect you and your family. Then contact me so I can give you your 100 leads and some scripts to use to contact them.

I want you to protect your family and I want you finally succeed in a network marketing business.

If you have any questions, you can call me until noon EST at 573-569-9MCA (9622).

No comments:

Post a Comment